Precautions to Reduce Risk of COVID-19 Transmission
I have taken the following precautions in my office in order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. These precautions are subject to change depending on changes in the nationwide/global pandemic situation. Please let me know any time you would like to discuss or revisit these precautions.
- I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and I intend to receive vaccine updates as needed, in order to remain fully vaccinated.
- I wear a mask as required/requested.
- I maintain safe physical distancing whenever possible.
- I have purchased and am using a high grade air filter that removes virus particles from the air.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and the waiting room.
- I schedule appointments so as to minimize the number of people in the office/waiting room.
- Only one clinician at a time is using the office suite, even though there are two treatment rooms available. I am in the office Mondays through Thursdays; other clinicians are limited to using the SomaticWise office Fridays through Sundays.
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is highly discouraged.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day, or more frequently as needed. Disinfectant wipes are available in each of the rooms.